The editing for the teaser trailer went very well. I am not very familiar with the software, Adobe Premier however another member in the group was conversant with it and she did most of the editing. I still watched and practiced a few things on the software which developed my ability of using the software. This was incredibly helpful as I could clearly talk about how to change the colour, brightness and contrast on a clip, darken the scene to make it relate to the horror genre because when it was daylight when we filmed.
The other time I was researching into other film trailers and teaser trailers. We also watched other trailers made by some students. I will post a link of one of the best ones we looked at. I spent most of the time researching, being an active member in the group, feeding back with certain decisions that were made which could be made better.
No comments:
Post a Comment